Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I ate cuscuz in Trinidad!



                Before I left Brazil, I thought that I would find the same corn flour that we use to make cuscuz in Trinidad. Unfortunately, this specifically kind of corn flour is found only in Brazil, so if I had found “cuscuz’s corn flour ”, I wouldn’t have had this food abstinence. Fortunately there is an “angel” called Candida who is studying with me in the English Course. Coincidently, she is from Pernambuco too. She had brought “fubá” to prepare cuscuz in Trinidad, so she did the kindness giving me one bag of this precious food!


             I couldn’t believe that I was making cuscuz in Trinidad, I was so happy that I forgot to take a picture of this fabulous moment. Even though I don’t have any picture to prove that I really ate cuscus, believe me: I did it!


Pierre Pessôa





3 comments:

  1. Eita pipinoooo! Deve ter comido o pacote de uma vez, ou vai se segurar, pra durar mais esse pacote! rsrsrs
    Bjosss, CInthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinha hoje fazemos 3 anos de casamento!Que Deus continue nos abençoando!!Te amo

    ReplyDelete
  3. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..!
    Isso é um milagre! :p

    Você deve estar muito grato a nossa conterrânea. Acredito que tu está sentindo o gosto do cuscuz até hoje.

    Abraço irmão,
    Diogo.

    ReplyDelete